Learn what SoulCollage® is all about
You will make your own own deck of collaged cards for personal use
You will make your own cards using found images in magazines, books in an intuitive way. With these cards you will give you inner parts a voice on special way. By trusting the process inner parts will come up and will talk to you through these images.
It can be life changing to make and read cards like this because you will accept yourself more and more by giving your inner parts the opportunity to show up and show you who you really are.
You can use your deck of cards to guide you in your life because you can consult your cards and your inner parts will show you their wisdom and talents.
You can rely on your own intuition and wise inner knowledge and will trust this more and more.
Explore, heal, and empower yourself, so that you can manifest your SoulEssence – your unique potential
This workshop includes
Frequently asked questions
What attracts people to SoulCollage®?
People who are attracted to SoulCollage® are usually motivated to do self-discovery and are attracted to the opportunity of doing so in community with like-minded people. They fall in love with this creative method, wherein anyone is able to make satisfying, meaningful personal art and use it to answer their own life’s questions.
Who founded SoulCollage®?
SoulCollage® was created by Founder Seena B. Frost (1932-2016). Seena was a licensed Marriage & Family therapist and held Master’s degrees in psychology and theology. Seena was a teacher and an inspiration as the SoulCollage® community grew into a worldwide organization.
What are the basic princilpes of SoulCollage®?
SoulCollage® is a creative collage process for…
- Self-discovery, self-acceptance, and personal empowerment.
- Embracing one’s intuition and unique creativity.
- Promoting inclusive, diverse, cooperative community for mutual encouragement
Those practicing SoulCollage®…
- Create collaged cards that are meaningful to them, each card expressing its own uniquevoice/energy/presence.
- Use the SoulCollage® structure of Suits (plus the optional Transpersonal cards) to add wholeness to their deck.
- Use the I Am One Who… process to reveal the unique message of each card.
- Learn to recognize the individual “local story” in their cards and discover how this weaves into the collective’s “Larger Story.”
- Understand that each cardcontains one energy that isa part of themselves, and always has both a positive intent as well as a potential for showing up in imbalance.
- Understand the “One and the Many” dimensions oftheir SoulCollage® deck.
- Consult their own cards by doing SoulCollage® Readings for themselves to guide them through their own life’s questions and decisions.