Learn how to use your SoulCollage® cards for answers on your life’s questions
Use the special card reading to give you answers from your inner wisdom
Sometimes we trust more on the opinions of others than on our own intuïtion and wisdom. With using ou cards as allies and inspiration, you learm to trust more and more on your inner knowledge.
It is you who knows best what you need to do, which decisions you need to make and which path to walk.
During this circle I will teach you how to do the card reading. In a group this process is even more strong because of the witnessess you have. The other participants will be holding space for your process.
Every quarter of the year I will organise this circle. You can sign up when it fits for you and meet other like minded people to share this process with.
Allow your inner parts to show you their knowledge, qualities and wisdom
This circle includes
Frequently asked questions
What is SoulCollage®?
SoulCollage® is an intuitive and creative process which helps you to get to you your rich inner world more. You will make collage cards by using images from magazines. The “I am one who” process will give you insights from a deeper level, from you intuition.
What is the difference between the "I am one who" process and a card reading?
The “I am one who” process gives you the opportunity to get to know the card, which presents an inner part of yourself. The card will introduce itself to you. The card reading is a process in which you will ask a specific question on a life issue and 3 or 4 cards will answer the same question.
What are the basic princilpes of SoulCollage®?
SoulCollage® is a creative collage process for…
- Self-discovery, self-acceptance, and personal empowerment.
- Embracing one’s intuition and unique creativity.
- Promoting inclusive, diverse, cooperative community for mutual encouragement
Those practicing SoulCollage®…
- Create collaged cards that are meaningful to them, each card expressing its own uniquevoice/energy/presence.
- Use the SoulCollage® structure of Suits (plus the optional Transpersonal cards) to add wholeness to their deck.
- Use the I Am One Who… process to reveal the unique message of each card.
- Learn to recognize the individual “local story” in their cards and discover how this weaves into the collective’s “Larger Story.”
- Understand that each cardcontains one energy that isa part of themselves, and always has both a positive intent as well as a potential for showing up in imbalance.
- Understand the “One and the Many” dimensions oftheir SoulCollage® deck.
- Consult their own cards by doing SoulCollage® Readings for themselves to guide them through their own life’s questions and decisions.