Vibrant Woman - SoulCollage® & Wellbeing in Portugal
A relaxing retreat to explore and develop true self-care
With SoulCollage® Trainers Lucy Schaaphok and Linda Woolfson
4 - 10 September 2020
Since the success of our Wild Woman retreat two years ago, Linda and Lucy have been brewing a second transformative retreat in Portugal. We’re thrilled to be offering you Vibrant Woman!
Join us in the unspoilt, life-enhancing Alentejo countryside of Portugal.
Immerse yourself in intuitive creativity.
Delve into exploring through SoulCollage® what true self-care is for you.
Replenish your energy as you absorb the wild beauty of the nearby beaches.
Walk along the Atlantic coast & let the fragrant ocean air work its magic.
Contemplate spectacular sunsets over the sea.
Enjoy the romantic charm of an ancient sea-side town.
Bear witness to your own flowering as you relax, unwind and renew your acquaintance with your soul.
In today’s world, we are bombarded with advertising, social media and self-help manuals ringing with the buzz-words “self-care” and “wellbeing”. Yet what does true self-care mean for you personally?
Would you love to evolve a life-style in which your own wellbeing becomes an endlessly delightful work of art? Then the Vibrant Woman SoulCollage® Retreat is your opportunity to explore the many dimensions of what it means to really take care of yourself.
With Lucy and Linda’s guidance you’ll be able to:
- Flow into pampering yourself fully
- Further develop your self-compassion
- Create optimum conditions to be healthier and more alive
- Set up a fresh and energising dialogue with your inner critic
- Become fully present
- Enjoy the glorious natural world around you
- Delve into your five senses
- Home in on your own deep well of creativity
So if you’re:
- Feeling exhausted too often
- Constantly dominated by endless to-do lists
- Finding it hard to give yourself time and space to be creative
- Endlessly prioritising the needs of others over your own
- Feeling stale and in need of new inspiration
- Wanting a really indulgent yet fulfilling break
And if you’re…
Ready to connect with yourself in some replenishing new ways…then we’ve created a perfect opportunity for you to re-acquaint yourself with your innately joyful spirit, celebrate your sensuality, activate your sense of humour, dive deep into your creativity, explore a life-enhancing and little-known environment and flourish as you benefit from lots of personal attention from Linda and Lucy.
You deserve 100% to enjoy a truly creative, soul-feeding, life-enhancing luxurious break!
SoulCollage® Trainers Linda Woolfson and Lucy Schaaphok share a passion for the transformative power of creative self-expression. We invite you to join us in an unspoilt gem in rural Portugal for a unique journey of exploration and enquiry into what self-care and true wellbeing are for you.
What can Vibrant Woman give you?
- What really lights my fire? What elates me? What are my true and ongoing sources of inspiration?
- How can I develop enough resilience to meet my challenges – even big ones?
- What does self-care really mean to me, for me? (What others label as “self-care” may be completely against your unique grain!)
- How can I more fully express, bear witness to and celebrate my own quirkiness, eccentricity and heart?
- How can I move towards fully appreciating myself for the successful, loving and creative woman I am, and live my life from this perspective?
- Can I find some better ways of managing my overachieving driven-ness?
- Even though all seems well in my world externally, I long to travel inwards.
- What might happen for me if I did?
- What might motivate me to truly take care of my precious Self, as distinct from what anyone else may advise?
- How might I be subtly undermining myself, or even blatantly sabotaging what I know in my heart and gut I need to do to take care of myself?
- How can I support myself in reaching my full potential as a woman who really loves and takes care of myself?
- What might happen for me if I found I was capable of truly shining my light into the world?
- How can I sustain my new discoveries so that I go back home transformed, energized, VIBRANT and empowered to continue caring for myself?
Our retreat programme
Experienced SoulCollagers and those new to the process are equally welcome.
We’ll spend our mornings in a lovely, naturally-lit studio space exploring wellbeing and self-care through:
- creating and connecting with our SoulCollage® cards
- journaling in a rich variety of ways about our cards and our discoveries
- enjoying some gentle body-work and a range of easy meditations focused on self-care
- tuning into our senses so that we can be fully present in the moment to enjoy ourselves!
In the afternoons you’ll be free to:
- relax and replenish at our beautiful retreat centre
- enjoy walking along the spectacular coast
- spend time exploring the untouristy and wild nearby beaches
- explore the historic charm of Milfontes
- perhaps indulge in a little retail therapy!
In the evenings we’ll watch the spectacular sunset over the Atlantic Ocean, enjoy delicious Portuguese food and wine, spend some time together mulling over the experiences of the day, do some star-gazing or a pre-bed yoga nidra and enjoy quiet nights of full, deep sleep.
Return to full vibrancy as you give your creativity time and space to come out and play. Relax in a replenishing and supportive environment. Luxuriate in Soul-collaging your personal path to wellbeing as the life-enhancing landscapes of the Alentejo coast soothe and energise you.
SoulCollage® can be dynamite in helping you to create real and lasting change.
A small group retreat
“Vibrant Woman” is a small group retreat - maximum 12 people – so that we can give you lots of personal attention. As seasoned retreat leaders, Linda and Lucy also know how having a small and intimate group supports and encourages the alchemical process of synergy and sharing among our participants.
Our retreat centre
Our home for the retreat is Três Marias, a simple yet beautifully curated retreat centre. Owner Balthasar prides himself on providing a peaceful yet enlivening environment with clean, fresh rooms each with its own bathroom, delicious, locally sourced food and an uncluttered, spacious atmosphere presided over by his pet ostrich and three donkeys! Três Marias is tucked away in the countryside near wild beaches and the romantic seaside town of Vila Nova de Milfontes.
We can arrange transport by pre-ordered taxi to and from Lisbon airport for you so that the two and a half hour’s drive is easy and simple. The service is reliable and reasonably priced.
Prices include six nights at the lovely Três Marias Retreat Centre, delicious freshly prepared meals (breakfast, lunches and dinner), all excursions, all SoulCollage® materials and guidance from Lucy and Linda.
Early Bird option: available if you book before 30 April 2019
Shared room: €2535,-
(Two people sharing a room with individual beds and a bathroom).
Single room supplement: €300.00
A deposit of €300 reserves your place at the Vibrant Woman retreat.
The balance for the Early Bird options is due by 30 April 2019.
After 30 April 2019
Shared room: €2835,-
(Two people sharing a room with individual beds and a bathroom).
Single room supplement: €300.00
Reserve your space now by paying your €300 deposit and completing the Registration Form
Bring a friend discount
If you bring a friend, you both get a discount. The price for a shared room will be €2400,- p.p., single room €2700,- (early bird price)
Rooms are allocated on a first come first served basis. There are a limited number of single rooms.
- Six nights at Três Marias Retreat Centre
- All meals at Três Marias from dinner on the 1st day to breakfast on the last day
- Dinner at a typical Portuguese restaurant in Milfontes
- Morning & afternoon tea/coffee and cookies at Três Marias
- Excursions to divine local beaches
- Excursion to romantic Vila Nova de Milfontes
- All transport during the retreat
- All SoulCollage® materials
- SoulCollage® guidance from Lucy and Linda
- Guided meditations
- Body-work tuition
- Traditional Portuguese healthy herbal teas & information about their value
- Unique Portuguese language tips from Linda, a fluent Portuguese speaker
- A pre-journey group call to prepare you for the retreat
- Your retreat journal
- A special wellbeing surprise gift on arrival
- Airfares & travel to and from your home airport
- Passport fees, photos and processing
- Transport to and from Lisbon airport
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal purchases
Your deposit reserves your space in the retreat. Certain non-refundable reservation costs are paid out well in advance of the retreat.
Should you cancel your reservation before December 20th, 2018, your payments minus a cancellation fee of €220 will be refunded.
Should you cancel between December 21st and March 20th, 2019, your payment minus €440 will be refunded.
There are no refunds after March 20th, 2019, but you may find another person to take your place on the trip provided they agree to the terms of the Agreement below. Written cancellation is required to process a refund.
It is required that all participants purchase Trip Cancellation, Emergency Medical Evacuation, Accident and Medical Insurance from a reputable insurance company to cover the trip. While not an endorsement, reputable travel insurance options can be found at https://www.insureandgo.com/ or https://www.saga.co.uk/insurance/travel-insurance.
By signing the Agreement below, you are undertaking to purchase travel insurance to cover any financial loss associated with your travel plans. It is recommended that you purchase your travel insurance as soon as possible after booking to ensure trip cancellation benefits.
Excited to go?
Please sign the registrationform, scan it and send it back to me: email@example.com
Van onzekerheid naar succes
met je praktijk
Gratis innerlijk leiderschapsscan voor coaches en therapeuten
Waar sta jij met de regie in je leven? Wat houdt je tegen? Wat zijn je dromen? Wat heb je nodig om ze te verwezenlijken? Vind antwoorden in deze scan.
Maak kans op dit gesprek en meld je aan
Direct aan de slag met SoulCollage®?
Bestel dan de online workshop